Old October 27th 04, 04:39 PM
Christine Burel

Oh, Steve, my deepest condolences to you. You brought great happiness and
love into Rocky's life. You were a true friend. No one could ask for more.
Christine (crying)
"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
The heading says it all. Dr Haney was right to caution me against
getting my hopes up too high. This morning I went in to check on his
progress. Dr Haney said that when he came in last night at 10 for
Rocky's second treatment Rocky seemed fine. Sometime between 10 last
night and this morning Rocky departed for the bridge in his sleep.

Thanks going out to all who were pulling for Rocky to make it through
this.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky (RB)

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: