Old November 19th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Weeeeee!!!!!!

Lesley wrote:

Victor Martinez wrote:

Fez has a new favorite game. He sits on the computer chair and I
spin it as fast as I can.

And we thought Isis (RB) was unique! She loved to be spun but only
clockwise anti clockwise made her dizzy

That's hilarious! Roxy, on the other hand, doesn't care which direction
I spin her in, and she doesn't even mind it if I'm going one way, and
then suddenly decide to go the other way a second later. (Most humans I
know would get nauseated if they were spun one way and then the other.)

I guess Isis had specialty inner ears - spin in one direction only.

Joyce