Old November 7th 10, 01:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

Default Gandalf!

"Granby" wrote in message ...

I know that nervous feeling. Starting to date again is really no fun at the
beginning.
_______

Well, he called last evening and we talked for THREE hours!! So as far as
"meeting him", I feel like I already have. We have sooo much in common
(altho' he doesn't have any animals). Gosh, we talked so much that I hope
we have some things to talk about today!! He did have a German Shepherd six
years ago. He hurt so much when he had to put him down that he STILL cannot
get another dog. And, of course, he was SO kind when I told him about
Happy. And he understood when I'd go quiet for a sec b/c of Happy. still
nervous!! ...and still grieving. I put a brass hook up yesterday
morning in my bedroom and hung up Hap's lead and harness.

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

happy will send you a new friend when the time is right, it may be a dog,
cat or even something else, i am glad you can start to remember the good
times with happy, Lee

______

Thanks so much, Lee. I do know it won't be another dog b/c I still have
two. (A five y.o. long haired Chihuahua and a 2 y.o. Dachshund). Since
I've been single now for almost four years, maybe my Happy dog will send
me a man!! ) And, it just so happens that I have a blind lunch date
today!! nervous

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
Gandalf, sir, how I thought about you today. I went to an indoor
farmer's market. There was a gal in there w/three kittens "free to good
homes". She was holding one. Pitch black little girl w/medium length
hair. OMG!! I held her and just did NOT want to let go. The gal told me
to be careful b/c she was scared. Well, I had her purring in about 15
minutes. The other two was one other black one, and a tiger striped one.
I simply *cannot* have another 'kitteh' here (I have 3 w/one of them
being almost 17), and of course, after losing my dog this past Monday, it
would just be too much. What made me think about you is the gal asked me
"do you know ANYONE who would want one". I really don't, but (I thought
to myself) "this guy named Gandalf lost his Kenzie last week". So,
there you have it. 'Sure wish I could've brought one (or two) home to
you!! Good thing there wasn't Basset Hound puppies there!! Altho', I
couldn't get another Basset. There will never be another Basset in my
life. Happy was just too 'one of a kind'. :'o/

Laurie