Old March 25th 11, 09:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Dancing for Louise :)

I hope Louse is comfortable and happy with her remaining time here.
Yes, the power of the purrs and the cortisone shot helped. Thank you for
letting us know
Kyla and her purring cat family

this is great news, i sure hope she is comfortable and happy for her
remaining time on this plane, soft

"Adam"

Fangu 4 dansing! I still hangin in dere becuz I TGK. Next TED visit iz
in 2 weeks, not 1.

Louise

Appawwz, appawzz, weze happi to heer diz.

Booker and fambly

tgk kan do annithing.
beauty

Yes, luks lyke I efun got rid of Fatcat. I hope.

Louise

Hoomin note:

The power of the purr works! (Well, maybe the cortisone shot helped too.)
Louise is looking better than a few weeks ago, especially after she spent
some time grooming herself (for the first time in quite a while). Now she
no longer looks old and scrawny, just scrawny.

Adam