Old November 19th 03, 08:31 AM
Katra

Joe Canuck wrote:

I'd say the contrary... the vast majority of people love cats given the
numbers of people who accept them into their homes.

As for why certain people dislike cats, here are likely as many reasons
for that as their are people.

-Previous bad experiences with cats. ie: one woman I know was attacked
by a cat for no visible reason which left her with a mangled arm.
-Allergies, many have severe allergies to furry animals.
-Cats being independant and somewhat aloof in nature.
-etc
-etc

--
-Joe Canuck

Imho, cat haters are usually control freaks.
They can be either male or female.

K.

--
^,,^ Cats-haven Hobby Farm ^,,^ ^,,^

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...s&userid=katra