Old February 6th 05, 12:29 PM
Lisa Katt

Purrs that everything will be all right!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Carrie-Lou Salter skrev i meddelandet ...
Purrs please. Molly my kitten is here purring and kneading, but she would
like some help if possible.

My 2 year old boy Casey has had problems going to the bathroom all day
Saturday (yesterday), and I am going to have to take him into the vet as
soon as they open at 8am this morning (Sunday). I haven't seen him do

either
in a day, and he's now limping around and growling and crying.... and

hiding
under the bed...

I hope he's going to be ok...

Carrie

PS. I feel like a bad cat mommy for not taking him yesterday when i noticed
he wasn't going to the bathroom...

sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"