Old February 24th 05, 08:20 PM

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 00:44:46 -0500, Julie Cook
wrote:

Lots of purrs on the way for Sabra to breathe easier very soon. Sam
started coughing this afternoon for the first time since the end of
January. I had taken it on myself to try to reduce the dosage of
Flovent (steroids) that he's taking and that combined with nasty
thunderstorms last night apparently was just too much for his fragile
lungs. I gave him a couple of puffs of Albuterol and he seems to be
doing better tonight. I've gone back to two puffs of the Flovent twice
daily at least until he sees the vet at the end of March.

Purrs and gentle headbutts for Sabra as well as you.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Thank you, Julie.

Hope Sam starts doing better soon, too.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages: