Old February 25th 05, 11:28 AM
Marina

Julie Cook wrote:

Good luck Marina and if I can be of any help let me know. Send me your
address (or do I have it from the holiday card list?) and I'll be happy
to send you the infant mask/chamber to see if Nikki will accept it.

If you have the holiday card list, you have my address. If you're
absolutely sure you don't need the mask, and it isn't too expensive to
send, I'd love to try it out. I suspect very much that Nikki won't
accept it. She is *not* a laidback kind of cat. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki