Old October 13th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

Default Tribyoot to Elektra

Dat waz a luvlee tribyewt tu Elektra. sniff Weez will neffur furgit hur.

Kissa, dabbin at hur ayez wif a tishew

Renee Babcock wrote:

Hi eferykitty, meny of yu don know us, but we were furry aktif (well,
*I* wuz, da yunger kitties here weren) in rpcc a long time ago, an we
still drop in efery once in a while.

Dose of yu who rememfur us will rememfur Elektra. Dose of yu who didn
get to meet her, she wuz a furry spayshil kitty!

Elektra came to lif wif mommy jes after Kissamouse 1987 (dat's befur
eny of us were born!). Mommy wentid to Miami fur Kissamouse, an came
home to see dis yung kitten liffin on her doorstep. Mommy sed poor
kitty, it's so cold out, so dat's how Elektra came to be a Renegade.

Mommy spayshilly luffed her mustache, and smooched it alla time.
Elektra luffed mommy's screech, uh, singin, too (obviously Elektra wuz
tone def!).

Elektra luffed alla babycats on rpcc, an wenefer a new trooder kitty
got its one troo home, Elektra wud try to make da offer kitties not be
so mad about it. Only, in our house, Persephone nefer got ofer bein
mad, an she an Elektra kept deir distance frum each offer!

Elektra also luffed to cuk fur alla kitty venchures. I know meny of yu
rememfur Elektra's Trail Mix - dat wuz one of her most popular dishes!

Elektra an Bigman were da first King an Queen of da Spring Prom. An
dey ran a kissin boof one yeer at da fair, an alla girl kittyes wantid
to kiss Bigman, an his lips got all chapped! Dey met an fell in luf on
rpcc, an gottid wedwinked. Den dey adopted Mahler, an he wuz da luf of
dere life, as well as Mahler's wife TT. A cupple of yeers after Bigman
went to da bridge, Elektra got wedwinked to Peanut. Now dey are all
reunited at da bridge.

Da nite befur she went to da Bridge, she wuz furry week, but wantid to
go out, so mommy tuk her outside on a warm July nite, an Elektra sat in
da grass, an felt da breeze on her face, an I wached ofer her, an
headbutted her.

Elektra wuz 19, an had had CRF for sum time. She went furry kwietly da
day befur mommy flew up to Mousachewsits for a job innerfew at da
Unifursity of Mousachewsits (dey decided not to hire enyone).

Mommy spayshilly misses smoochin Elektra's mustache. She wuz a gud
fren to all of us!

Sam, Ginger, Charlie and Kitsu