Old October 24th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Renee Babcock

Default Tribyoot to Elektra

The Clowder South wrote:
"Renee Babcock" wrote:

[snipt]

Mommy spayshilly misses smoochin Elektra's mustache. She wuz a gud
fren to all of us!

Sam, Ginger, Charlie and Kitsu

Mine Aunt-by-dopshun Elektra wuz a gud frend to menny.
I luffd her gud naychur, payshints, an genrul kindness.
Sumtimes, evin wenn yur hart is brokin becaws sumwun yu luff had to
leef, yu still fink "Dat wuz a life well liffd".
Dat's whut I fot wenn Aunt Elektra went to da Bridge.
She hada long, happy, well-luffd life in her Troo Home.
I wont furrgit her.

Azad

Hey Azad, bub, Elektra allays had a soft spot fur yu, yu no. She wuz
furry fond of yu, an used to say wut a fine yungman cat yu turned out
to be.

Sam