Old October 1st 03, 12:47 PM
Yowie

WARNING - Pregnancy stuff below.
..
Things are progressing well so far. I have an ultrasound on Friday to check
for Down's Syndrome. Otherwise things are pretty good as long as I make sure
I eat small meals often, rather than big meals occasionally. I get very sick
when if hungry, thirsty, or emotional, but I think even that is settling
down somewhat.

There are other "moments" which I could do without, but are probably not
appropriate to share in a family forum :-). While I'm very happy that we're
having a baby (and so is Joel), I'm not enjoying the actual physical side of
pregnancy. Joel now growing wing stubs and the start of a halo for his
sainthood - for putting up with me so far :-)

Yowie

"polonca12000" wrote in message
Thank you so much for doing it, Vicky. BTW how are you feeling these days?
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Yowie" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I've just cleaned up the photo area, and have freed up nearly 15 meg of
space for more photos (we were at 97% capacity before that!). snip