Old October 1st 03, 09:20 PM
KKat

OMG!!!!!! I've been away from the group for ages (real life getting in the
way of what's important)....you probably don't even remember me, but I'm
thrilled that your expecting.....how exciting.

This is only the 2nd or 3rd post I've read in about a year.....what *else*
have I missed!

--
Kat

"You cannot move mountains if you believe them to be mountains.
You must think of them as collections of small stones,
Which can be moved one at a time, and then reassembled."
-- The Tao of Meow

http://photos.yahoo.com/kiffens

http://www.flippyscatpage.com/lifewithfurballs.html
"Yowie" wrote in message
WARNING - Pregnancy stuff below.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Things are progressing well so far. I have an ultrasound on Friday to

check
for Down's Syndrome. Otherwise things are pretty good as long as I make

sure
I eat small meals often, rather than big meals occasionally. I get very

sick
when if hungry, thirsty, or emotional, but I think even that is settling
down somewhat.

There are other "moments" which I could do without, but are probably not
appropriate to share in a family forum :-). While I'm very happy that

we're
having a baby (and so is Joel), I'm not enjoying the actual physical side

of
pregnancy. Joel now growing wing stubs and the start of a halo for his
sainthood - for putting up with me so far :-)

Yowie

"polonca12000" wrote in message
Thank you so much for doing it, Vicky. BTW how are you feeling these

days?
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Yowie" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I've just cleaned up the photo area, and have freed up nearly 15 meg

of
space for more photos (we were at 97% capacity before that!). snip