Old September 16th 10, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Higgs Boson

Default Cat sprays on neighbor balcony

On Sep 16, 6:46*am, Rene wrote:
Get a gallon of Petzyme (available at Petsmart stores) enzymatic
cleaner meant for cat urine and have her SOAK her balcony with it. She
may need to cover the balcony with plastic to allow the cleaner time
to work (read the instructions on the bottle).

Also, you might want to bring him into your vet's office for a check
up (and bring a urine sample). If he's never done this before, he
might be having urinary problems.

Rene

Thanks for the reference. I'll mention it to "Anne", though she seems
ambivalent about the situation.

As to my little "boy" , he's never done this at home, but according to
"Anne",
he's been doing it for years, so it isn't anything new.

I'll mention it to the vet next time I take him in. But basically,
"Anne"
needs to cooperate, instead of just mentioning it and then declining
offers of help.

Your advice appreciated!