Old April 7th 11, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Itz awlmost Jamaica!

"Rebecca" wrote
[Rebecca overhears]

Itz alwaze OK to be awe-naturel! We haz bootiful furz an dey duznt haz to
be cuvvered up awl da time.

Daisy-chan smiles and whispers to her friend 'Iz thought so but wez all had
so much fun dressing up anna now Iz just got my necklace and earrings!'.

Cash perks up and whispers (though his whisper is more of a penetrating deep
boom) 'Kin ya tell me about goat? I smells sumfin new and delicious!'

Aunti Mabel just smiles and using ASL asks a catender for a mixed plate of
meats. She requests raw fish, roasted goat and pork, duck liver pate, whole
shrimp with heads, crawdads, and seeing little stuffed mice on a spit, asks
for a few of them. She adds (looking at Cash's waist) 2 cups of steamed
green beans then asks if they have a little fresh pumpkin they can steam to
pulp? Daisy-chan who just ate a whole bunch of fur as she cleaned up from
her inadvertant swim will find a few teaspoons of sweet pumpkin be much more
appreciated than hurking up a furball on Aunti Mabel in the night. 'Thankee
kindly' she signs as a grinning rastacatender scampers off.

Daisy-chan catching the order glares at Aunti Mabel and says 'I do NOT need
pumpkin!'

Aunti Mabel replies 'If you hurk on me in the night, it's because you furgot
all dat fur eh?'

Daisy-chan looks bashful. She tucks her head low for a moment as her ears
turn pink then the raises it tall and says 'Thank you Aunti. sumtimz I
furget. I pwomise if i get hurky, to aim away frum you'.

Cash suddenly looks concerned but tries to hide it. *sigh* he may get
hurked on at 2am.