Old June 28th 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

Default coconut safe for dogs & cats?

"Matthew" wrote in message
When in doubt don't do it
I tried and did a web look up but came up with only one thing about
mixing coconut milk and fruit to feed to dogs in a emergency it was on a
disaster site http://www.drbasko.com/emergency.htm

Milk can be hard on a cats digestive system some can't tolerate it at all.
My Rumble thinks my bowl of cereal is his personal food dish and tries to
fish out the cereal when I eat it.

-----------
Coconut "milk" is not milk at all but the juice of the coconut.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

I am sure some one else will pop up with a answer
"CheeseFace via CatKB.com" u35118@uwe wrote in message
Can dogs and cats eat safely coconut or drink coconut milk? I haven't
been
able to find info on this anywhere & my kitten seems to like it but I
want to
be sure it's okay for his health. THANKS! :-)