Old June 29th 04, 07:07 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Richard had some very interesting things to say
about Winter in June:

I have yet to meet a cat that *doesn't* like lasagne! ;-)

A good friend of mine has a cat who hides from any humans other than
Meowmie. Usually, anyway. On one visit, my friend and I were eating
Stouffer's lasagna, and I felt fur nudging my bare feet. Looked down,
here was Miss "Hide Under the Bed for a Week" begging for some lasagna
[yes, of course, she got some :-)].

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL