Old February 6th 04, 09:43 AM
jmcquown

m. L. Briggs wrote:
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 04:01:11 GMT, "Susan M" smawdsley remove
@shaw.ca wrote:

Do you ever get the crazy urge to ask someone that when you see
their jacket covered in pet hair? To date I've been smart enough
not to ask it. I may think its friendly - they may think I'm being
rude by noticing their "dirty" jacket.

Susan M
Otis and Chester
& 300 lint removers, all lost

suggestion: Keep a roll of masking tape handy. It really picks up
hair. MLB

A woman at work takes those plastic FedEx airbill holders and peels the
backs off them, sticks her hand in the slot and pats down her slacks and
jacket with them... that is the *best* glue! LOL

Jill