Old October 22nd 03, 03:43 AM
GAUBSTER2

I've never been a fan of Nutro.

So? This is important to us because...?

Because I said so. You don't think it's important?

Not just because "you say so". In fact, YOU have NO credibility with
me, and I doubt you have much with others, based on the feedback you
get.

Then just ignore me if that's the case. But for some reason you can't.

Very creative snipping, on your part.

I didn't do any "creative" snipping. I don't take things out of context...it's
not honest. I quoted the entire sentence..

YOU typed:

Are you a vet? A food nutritionist? A veterinary researcher?
Thought not.

I typed:
Thanks for answering your own question. What are you? Any of the

above,
because from the sounds of your posts, you don't seem to be a vet,

nutritionist, or a vet researcher?

Perhaps you made a mistake?

I asked the question in resonse to your comment "I believe that all of
their feline dry products acidify a cat's urinary Ph output below the
normal range of 6.2-6.4." [Message-ID:
]

My question was a simple one: Who are *you* to make this judgement?
A vet? A food nutritionist? A veterinary researcher? The answer is
clearly NONE OF THE ABOVE. *I'm* not the one making outlandish claims
with nothing to back them up.

I am somewhat familiar w/ their line--I have done the research. Why don't you
call the company themselves if you don't believe me. In the meantime, don't
try to paint me as making "outlandish claims". I stated above that, "I
believe...." It even says on their feline bags something to the effect of
"Helps acidify the urine for lower urinary tract health". (I'm going by memory
here) If fed long enough, there is the real possibility that a normal Ph would
be driven lower than the healthy range. If anything has changed, I'm sure
someone will post here.

You were listening and hearing something that wasn't implied!

Apparently not. Your promotion of SD is infamous in this group. More
than one person has commented on it.

Yes, and the bashing of Science Diet is legendary on this group. There are
many Hill's haters here, and I simple defend Hill's, especially against the
outrageous claims that are made against them. Of course, I'm outnumbered, but
so what?

Did I promote
Science Diet in this thread,

No, but see above. 'Nuff said.

Then, don't make it seem that way, ok? You implied that I was promoting SD as
a part of this thread and then you had to take it back. 'Nuff said!