Old February 25th 04, 03:44 AM
badwilson

Aaaaaw! How adorable is that?!? Chiquilin is a real Romeo ;-)
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
I had forgotten to mention this to y'all. You might remember my mom's
cat, a funny shaped siamese mix that totally loved me and wanted nothing
more than to be held. Well, turns out he's friends with a couple of
strays that hang around in their neighborhood. So my parents decided to
start feeding him inside, so as to avoid becoming the kitty buffet for
all strays a mile around. Guess what little Chiquilin did? He would go
in, grab a mouthful of food and bring it out for his girlfriend!!! Isn't
that the cutest thing you ever heard??? He's such a sweetie.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he