Old January 16th 05, 12:14 AM
JBHajos

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:06:26 -0800, Seanette Blaylock
wrote:

My DH has a strong preference for cats over dogs.

Oh, yes, lots of guys prefer cats. We've always had both dogs and
cats, and my son *adores* our cat, Hobo. He has even taken to
sleeping on the living-room couch to be near him in case he (Hobo) has
a diabetic episode during the night! When I volunteered to work with
the cats at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Utah last spring, he came
along to be my chauffeur and "bodyguard." He was a bit ho-hum about
the deal but pitched in to help. Didn't take him long to become
attached to *all* the kitties. We set aside a day to visit the Grand
Canyon (he'd never been west of the Mississippi) but as the day
approached, he decided to veto it -- it would take too much time away
from the cats!! Yup, turned down the Grand to work with the
kitties - a devoted "cat-man" there!

Jeanne