Old January 16th 05, 03:28 AM
-L.

catlvr wrote:
I thought I would briefly enter this pi**ing contest ... not sure why
you are posting here, Cliff. I personally think *many* people who
prefer dogs are insecure and need an animal that they can control, or
need to have a ferocious-looking animal with them to make up for

their
own shortcomings. (Do you drive a big, noisy, pickup truck, by any
chance?) "Cat people" as you call them, have enough confidence to

care
for an animal who is independent and highly intelligent, and who
doesn't immediately come slobbering and whining to you when called.

LOL...you have never met my Basenji Mix, obviously!

Who
wants to walk behind their animal picking up steamy piles of poop in
public? God, that's gross.

not any grosser than keeping a tray of cat **** in your house.

-L.
(Who has 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2snakes, 1 turtle and 40 goldfish. Want a
low-maintence pet? Get a snake.)