Old January 17th 05, 05:37 PM
Gabey8

Poor little kitty!

Or I hope I can say, LUCKY little kitty. First of all, there were some
humans on hand to help her out of her predicament. Second, this story is
sure to prompt calls to the shelter from people asking to adopt the cat.
Or, if she was a lost cat, I hope they'll get a call from the cat's owners
who've seen her on the news and want to reclaim her from the shelter.

I also hope that anyone who calls the shelter, in the hopes of adopting
this cat, decides to adopt another one instead if they aren't able to
adopt the cat from the news story. If that happens, EVERYBODY wins.

Donna, with cat shelters on the brain as the process moves forward for my
adoption of two kitties from the local animal refuge