Old March 19th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Sandwiches

Marina wrote:

David Stevenson wrote:

I went out to run a bridge event. No food, so i asked Liz, who gave
me a lunch box containing .....

..... some sort of yukky cheese filling in four rolls. Eugghhhhh!

Cheese? In all of them?? I asked.

She told me she bought turkey for me. Then left it on the side in the
kitchen .....

LOL! Reminds me of when my mother was looking after Frank and Nikki one
time. She had made herself a plate with some cheese, ham and lettuce.
She left the plate on the counter for a minute. When she returned, she
found the cats had very thoughtfully left her the lettuce. They were
obviously concerned about her health. ;o)

Somewhat sadder tale I heard from a girl I once worked with.
They were expecting guests, so her mother had made a big
bowl full of chopped liver (a sort of pate, Jewish-style),
and left it unattended on a coffee table. Naturally, the
cat did what anyone in their right mind would expect it to
do, but her mother was so angry she made my co-worker get
rid of the cat! (She was only a little girl at the time, so
had no choice - but she never quite forgave her mom.)