Old September 7th 04, 02:01 AM
Yoj

"Dan M" wrote in message
I'm all for a group purr, but I wouldn't like it if someone who

needs
a little support from people who care about them felt that they
shouldn't post a request for purrs. I try to respond to most of

them;
I know how a little expression of caring can pick someone up. So in
brief, I'm in favor of adding the group purr, not cutting the purr
requests that are being posted.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Actually I was thinking of this group purr idea as a supplement to the
posted purr requests. By all means, I think everyone NEEDS to keep
posting their purr needs so we can tend to them individually as well

as
on the group effort.

Dan

I think it is a lovely idea! Some of us have limited time and aren't
always able to read and respond to all purr requests. In fact, there
are times when I can't read them through the tears in my eyes. A digest
with a weekly session would enable me to think of everyone who needs the
purrs and prayers on a regular basis.

BTW, you can put Skeeter and me on your list. When I wasn't able to get
on line, Yowie was good enough to post a message for me about Skeeter,
who has been diagnosed with CRF. Her numbers are quite high, and have
raised drastically in the past six months. She has also lost three
pounds in two months. I'm doing my best to keep her comfortable and do
what is right for her. I know eventually I'll have to make that hardest
decision, and I pray I'll know when that time comes. She is still able
to snuggle and purr for me, and she is eating a little (very little), so
I know that time is not yet, but I'm afraid it may be soon.

--
Joy
Owned and operated by Lindy and Skeeter