Old December 30th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeanne Hedge

Default Donation Honoring Kili

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:10:50 -0800 (PST), Lesley
wrote:

On Dec 28, 3:34*pm, Jeanne Hedge wrote:
, I suspect Google might be the way to go,

Just checked - nothing yet...I wouldn't like to ask Allan at the
moment even if I did have the number

Lesley

I think you are right about that. We'll probably have to wait until
someone spots something in a paper or by Google.

Allan's last name is the same as Christy's, right? (yes, I know they
are married) My group sends a card to the family letting them know a
memorial donation was made. I've got the address from the card list,
but want to make sure of his last name.

Jeanne Hedge

http://www.jhedge.com