Old April 12th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

Default Fancy Feast - Goods Sales Ploy

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote

I would but.... I was using FF "gold" dry as cat treats since my four
don't go for "Pounce" or any of the usual suspects. They practically sit
up and beg for this, though. The trouble is, I can't give any FF "gold"
dry to any of my other cats without giving Sammy at least twice as much
or more. If I give her the same amount she'll vaccum up her share and
then "nose out" her sisters and eat theirs - and even with double or more
a share she still finishes before her sisters and will have to be
distracted or restrained from gobbling up theirs as well. Giving Sammy
that much "treat" has definitely added some unneeded ounces to her
middle, so I've quit giving them treats altogether (this is hard to do
since Sammy will come along and "bite" me or DH to get attention and then
gaze soulfully at us to the point of *almost* making her 18+ pound girth
look like the image of a starving waif!!! ;). You might try giving this
as a treat to your underweight baby (Gracie, not Boo, right?), I bet this
would put a few ounces on her as well.

So they're good, eh? Maybe I'll try some for Gracie.

Yep, and I've read the list of ingredients *VERY* carefully - it contains
*NO* wheat, wheat gluten, or any other wheat byproducts!

Although, I think she's
meant to be pretty skinny.

Yep, some cats are (I guess there's no reason there can't be endomorphic or
ectomorphic cats too, just like humans). DH and I joke that Demi has
anorexia nervosa (a typical "dumb blonde" valley girl obsessed with her
petite figure) - if it weren't for her long, *LONG* hair I don't think she
would cast a shadow! ;

She has kind of a Siamese build. Nice to hear from
you!

Yep, it's been a while - I've been too busy trying to put my life back
together to take time to cull the wheat from the chaff here in rpch+b (OK,
OK that was a bad analogy right now).

Anyway, how the heck are you?

Hugs,

CatNipped