Old July 16th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Pee-Pee Time

On Jul 15, 10:38 pm, "Sheelagh o"
wrote:
On 16 Jul, 02:59, " wrote:

On Jul 13, 7:00 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

wrote in message

roups.com...

Dear Ann Landers:

I have a house-guest who happens to be a cat. Last night he peed on
the cushion of my couch. What I am I to do with this loathsome thing?

Love,
****ed-on in Canada

P.S. By "loathsome thing" I refer, of course, to the cushion.

You see all the other threads with "pee" in the title?? Check them out.

Okay. Thanks for advising me at least not to "seek counselling".

OK, I think the title was Cat pees on cloths. try searching for that
in this group & you should find it quite smoothly & soon.
Alternatively..just google the question you posed, then you should get
a choice of answers to your question then

Good Luck,
Sheelagh "o"- Hide quoted text -

Thank you for the advice. I guess I was a little naive in thinking
that the pee-word would be anything new on this site! At any rate, the
loathsome creature has returned home with his guardian, who took me to
dinner as compensation for a week in hell.

Bill