Old March 27th 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Feeling pretty crappy ...

On 2006-03-24, Christina Websell penned:

Yes. Not just different flavours but different brands. A few tins
from here and there. All different to give them a variety of
tastes. Some go down well and some don't. If they don't they just
have to wait for one that does the next day.

Well, I went back and traded the last 5 cans of the "nasty" flavor for
a different flavor from the same brand. I told the proprietors my
story, but they said they hadn't heard of anyone else having problems.
They figured "cats just do that sometimes." Maybe ...

They give a discount for cases. It's 10% or something, not bad ...

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully