Old April 1st 12, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Flyin tomatoes?

We duznt have eny cyclones or tornadoes, anna all uv ower tomatoes duznt
fly, they stays inna frij until Meomie eets them or they gets kinda
soft.

Ower storm iz ovur altho we still haz clouds. In jeneral wen our storms
iz over it is furry sunny an furry kold. Gotta get Meomie tu luk atta
forkast onna pooter.

Mine Paw getted back from Lost Wages Fursday mornin' but him bringed bad
weather wif him. It's been raining some since him has been back, and dis
morning it was rainin big - thunderboomers, and lightning monsters, and
lots of noise.

I fink Paw shouldn't be allowed to travel anymore if him is gonna bring
bad weather back wif himself.

Harri