Old June 20th 05, 07:35 PM
furby

I have to give him his medicine using a eye dropper sort of thing...
The Humane Society said that putting it in his food won't work. I hate
having to hold onto him, since it makes me feel like the biggest
monster in history. At least it seems to be helping - when I got him,
he was coughing and breathing really hard. Now he's running from one
end of the aprtment to the other and not coughing at all.

One weird thing though - I bought him some toys shaped like mice. I try
to get him to play with them and he just looks at them like they are
some sort of strange freaks, backs away and starts meowing like crazy.
Anyone else here ever had a cat that acted scared of a mouse toy?