Old December 23rd 10, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Itz here, Itz here

Hihi diz iz O T anna da Kissamouse box arrifed jus now. We gotted ta open
itself and it wuz wonnerful. Dere is diz big tunnel fingie u kan krawl fru,
wellz Willow and Piglett can, I seems to be a bit too fluffie! Dere is a
big hole in da middle anna I kan lay dere and da girlz kant go all da weigh
fru. Servez dem rite for laffink at mineself.

I haff klamined da big red kardinal birdie that chirps. It wuz all
wonnerful and we fankz u our sekret santa.

But the way, I thank you too. Watching them play with the tunnel and O T
figuring out he could stop them both at the same time was really a hoot.