Old November 14th 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

Default Possible Sammy brofur sighting

Purrs from awl ub usses. Wascal REGYOOLARLY gowes dat far an coms hom
hisownself butted hee is a veterun kitty an gnows da 'hood reel gud. I
hop your broffuer do not get confusled an run weigh sum mor.

--
Maggy May four Sunrise, Missy, WooToo, Wascal an arf arf from da Bear

I don't fink him will be able to. After Sammy disappeared Paw taked down
da special kitty fence and redid da whole fing. Him hasn't put da
finishing touches on da new fence yet, cuz him wants Sammy to be able to
get back into da yard, but I'z afraid dat when da new fence is finished
even I won't be able to get over it! Dat wouold be horriblblbe. I loves
to go next door to visit wif da tiny doggies and to go sit on ourz front
porch.

Ranger