Old January 14th 12, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default Hey Hey Ranger from Pipps

O hai Ranger, mai gud furend,
Wood yu wanna goh owt n hab sum suppur sumtyme, n den goh dansin
sumplase? Mai treet.
ai wud wike dat 'vury' mutch.
ai gotta git owt uf heer fur uh wile. n ai wike yer kompuny.

Pipps --hopeful

Abso-purr-lutely! Just say when and I'z there!

Da weather ofure here isn't too bad to day, but itz s'posed to get cold
tomorrow, an we's s'posed to get snowmonsters. Mine Paw will be thrilled,
but us kitties fink dat snow not so great.

Ranger

Yer Paw iz kest silly ubaowt snow. waffs.
Et iz kold heer tew Ranger, but weh gots uh nise heeted porterz,, n weh cud
port tew da Space Needle
en Seattul, n eet n danse, innytyme yew wunt.
Hao ubowt Caturdai nite?
ai wyl ware sumpfin fansee.
Weh cud stai inna fanse hotel tew, dat haz rume servise.
Dat mite beh fuhn dunt yew fink?
Uff korse, iffen yew wunt, weh kan git seprut rumez.

Pipps

Hey Ranger
ai m reddy tew goh NAOW. ai wyl pik yew up, n weh kan port tew Seattul, n
dew awl doz fingz ai menshuned befur.
ai m paked n redy tew goh.

Pipps