Old July 12th 12, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
FragSinatra

Default My cat won't stop begging for food

"Bill Graham" wrote in
:

If he's your only cat, and an indoor cat, then don't feed him for a
day or two until he's really hungry, and then just geve him a little
bit so he will eat it all before you give him any more. In my case, I
have one who weighs about 30 lbs, and stuffs himself to the point of
throwing up. but I keep putside cats and I have five of them, so they
all share an infinite supply of kibbles plus they eat each others food
when its first eater walks away from it. so I don't know how to keep
"Biggie" from eating.

A 30 lb. cat! That's a big cat!