Old October 3rd 17, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_3_]

Default Jellicle Ball 2017

On 2017-10-03 18:21:14 +0000, Community Kitties said:

[ Near the table set up by Ranger and Pipps a wall of shimmering light
appears, and an elegantly clad elderly kitty steps out, on the arm of
her much younger escort. They approach the table, and she signs for
both of them -

Persia von Katzenplatz
Pyoter von Katzenplatz]

Greetings, Ranger. Greetings Pipps. This is such a lovely place! I was
concerned that Antarctica would be unbearably cold, but this is quite
comfortable. And look at those lovely rainbow hankies! Thank you
providing those. I suspect I'll be needing one this evening.

Oh look, here come more kitties from the Katzenplatz valley. They're
all quite eager to see this place. And most of them are looking forward
to taking one of Miz Fierce's catacopter rides.

[Moments after the other arrivals from the Countess's valley head
towards the ball room, the air shimmers again and a crowd of furry
persons arrive. Jocko the Diving Cat is resplendant in a neoprene
tuxedo, and Big Mama the black panther is wearing a tight silver lame
wrap around her body, with a string of silver bows tied to her long
tail.

They are followed, very timidly, by GiGi and Pepe, the Catalina skunks.
They all take their places at the guest book table to sign in.]

Jocko the Diving Cat, Catalina Island
Big Mama, Catalina Island
Pepe the skunk, Catalina Island
Gigi the skunk, Catalina Island