Old March 26th 05, 12:56 AM
Cheryl

On Fri 25 Mar 2005 01:26:48p, mlbriggs wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
(news
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:07:06 +0000, Tanada wrote:

I've got it!! The reason Sonya is STILL pregnant is that she
wants to go for the Guinness World record as the longest
domesticated feline pregnancy. SO, if we all chant "go for it,
Sonya." and purr that she lasts another week we should qualify
for that record.

BTW I told Sonya to hang in there for another week and go for
the record and she gave me the most sour look I've ever seen on
a cat.

Pam S. chanting "Go for it, Sonya" as we speak

Maybe the Easter Bunny will deliver them. One will just have to
be named Bunny. Purring that Sonya will be alright and have an
easy delivery. MLB

Ugh. Down the street from me is someone who sells bunnies. When I
drove by tonight on my way home they were setting up some elaborate
covered booth in their front yard just for the holiday.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields