Old October 10th 16, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Default Any news from Jill and Buffy?

On Monday, October 10, 2016 at 10:35:45 AM UTC-4, Gennie wrote:
On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 1:50:07 PM UTC-7, MaryL wrote:
Has anyone heard from Jill and Buffy?...or news about Pawleys Island?
The only thing I saw on the news about Pawleys Island is that they have
lost cell phone service. I hope we will see more details, and hopefully
good information.

MaryL

I checked the Dataw Island website. Power was still out on the entire island as of yesterday afternoon. Evacuated residents are not being allowed back into the local county by authorities for safety reasons. The island's roads and many driveways are blocked by downed trees and debris. A number of homes sustained damage from fallen trees as well. Fortunately there seems to be little flooding in buildings. If Jill and Buffy did stay in place there is possibly no access to the internet at this time. Hoping that everyone is safe!

Gennie

I just looked at the website (www.dataw.com), and there is a LOT of damage there. I don't have Jill's address to see if her home is one of those shown with damage.