Old March 26th 17, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Finger-Lickin' Good

On 3/26/2017 2:32 AM, John Kasupski wrote:

I held the camera in one hand while offering the other hand to Minnie. I had the
blur reduction turned on in the camera because I have enough trouble holding the
dadgummed thing still with both hands let alone one, so the color came out a bit
wierd, and it came out a little blurry anyway, but I got her licking my fingers.

https://s29.postimg.org/i2cq6tebr/DSC01012.jpg

Photography isn't one of my strong suits, unfortunately. One of these days I'll
get lucky and end up with what I consider a good picture of her despite that.

I can still tell she's a cutie

Jill