Old November 9th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default WooToo Communicats Again

Will in New Haven wrote:

I was sitting here typing. Some would call it writing but we'll see
when I am done. Wootoo was on the floor. She started yeeking. I had to
figure out what she needed. I went over the check list:

[snip list]

Her (the other) computer chair was by the bed, so she could use it to
ascend prematurely.

But she WAS looking at the other chair. So I got up and swapped chairs.

And she hopped up in the chair I had been using.

She just wanted the chair that had been pre-warmed by daddy. Be proud,
it's an honor!

Joyce