Old December 17th 10, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Merri Kissmouse!

Meowmie got a tree again! Iz promised dis year not to climb innit but they
tied it up all nice and tight with fishie-line. Dez put plastic unner it
incase Auntie Mabel gets confuzilated and tries to pee on da tree.

Anna Sekret Santa sent a tube to ME! Daisy-Chan! Dez boxes wif pretty
paper all over and wez knows wez get to play wif de paper once dat special
day comes.

There has been 5 stockings since I came herez. 3 for the 2 foots and 1 fur
Cash and me. Now dez 6. Bet dey wudda been 7 if Sammy had wanted to stay
longer, but hez happi where hez at.

Auntie Mabel is askin me and Cash what dat stocking is fur but wez just
smiling an tellin her she gonna like it.