Old December 25th 10, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Renee

Default Fangu Sekrit Santa!

Our mommy wudn let us open our sekrit santa box until dis mornin, but
we gottid lots of gudgud stuff (Charlie immediately laid all ofer it
an got stoned)! We gottid a big fat catnip dynamite stick dat mommy
sed efen she cud smell all da gud nip. We gottid some 3 blind mice
toys wif feffer tails (and Charlie is now playin wif one of dose),
some crinkly balls, an sum balls wif bells in dem, and sum more catnip
toys. Mommy gottid a cute note pad, an sum chocolits. Fangu to Tigger,
Sweetpea and Cookie, an Auntie Connie.

Oh wait, I need to go inspek dat catnip dynamite toy.

Ginger (and stoned out Charlie, and Auntie Renee)