Old October 15th 16, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default MEOW!!! Welcome To The 21st Annual Jellicle Ball

Looking back over the diaries left to me by my Great, Great, Great Grand Dam Bonnie the Black Panther, Lady of the Night, it is hard to believe that this is rec.pets.cats.community Ball started back in in 1996 (In case some cat can't figure it out the 1st Jellicle Ball was in 1996 so this is our our 21st Annual Ball, not our 20th).

The 1st Jellicle Ball Ball was a splendid affair. Sigh!!! I hope Snowball will be *my* Galaxy....

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night