Old March 9th 17, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default Millie the hair stylist

On 3/9/2017 2:24 PM, Robert Catt wrote:
I woke up this morning with a tingling in my scalp. It was our little
tabby Millie, washing my hair with her tongue! When she'd finished the
job she backed off to admire her work. Thanks, Millie, but I didn't need
your services. I just washed my hair yesterday!

LOL! They keep surprising us, don't they?

Earlier I was looking at Koala, standing in my lap and nudging or giving
a sharp vocal command every time I stopped petting him. I couldn't help
remembering that he spent his first two months here hiding under the
bed. After that, for weeks, if I reached toward him, or took a step
toward him, he'd run. He's come a long way, baby!