Old April 19th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default PING BOOKIE-FREE IAMS & ALSO OTHER DOG & CAT FOODS IN THE UK

On 19 Apr, 16:36, bookie wrote:
On 19 Apr, 02:20, "ode de sweat" wrote:

it's me bookie barry

im going to indulge in my freedom and walk to the corner and get a fag

ill be back...

poast something good

if ya feelin cranky.. ...

no my housemate doesn't have a cat and neither do his parents but the
thing is if I phone up Iams twice and give them the same address twice
they may smell a rat and not send me anything, soooooo i get housemate
to ring up and pretend it is for him at his mum's address and they
will send him stuff there (he can go and pick it up when he goes on
sundays for lunch and to get his weekly home baked cake from his mum)
and we get 2 lots of free grub.

i might not bother becauise jessie is in a strop with me for combing
her but i have to cos she is moulting like a ******* every where and I
have to get all her shed fur off her before she cohokes to death on
it, daft animal

bookie

no my housemate doesn't have a cat and neither do his parents but the
thing is if I phone up Iams twice and give them the same address twice
they may smell a rat and not send me anything, soooooo i get housemate
to ring up and pretend it is for him at his mum's address and they
will send him stuff there (he can go and pick it up when he goes on
sundays for lunch and to get his weekly home baked cake from his mum)
and we get 2 lots of free grub.

All English women must think the same way then...?!!
We did the same when it came to house sharing..one mum got all the
washing, another did the baking & one would provide Sunday roasts for
us all. It was the best time of my life.. all that done for us,
instead of me doing it for everyone else, as I do now. My god the
pickings were rich & life was easy then

We do the same thing when it comes to Internet goodies for free too.
The difference being that there are 4 kids here with email address's
and friends who are perfectly happy to allow us to rip the free food
allowance off.
What can I say... I used to have morals, then I met Barry ,lol!!

i might not bother because jessie is in a strop with me for combing
her but i have to cos she is moulting like a ******* every where and I
have to get all her shed fur off her before she chokes to death on
it, daft animal

Poor Jessie..( I would say poor you Bookie, but we slaves have to bare
the burden without moaning..yeah.. right...)
Moan...?
Me...?

Of course I do, all day and all damned night too.. I am a professional
whinger, I have kids...
Actually, that was a pack of lies, I do feel for you having to brush
those knots out..have you any idea what it is like trying to pin Biffy
down & get near him with a pair of hair clippers when he has clinkers
that he can't get rid of, & nor can I because he wont let me near his
prize award winning balls...?

Its murder.. I have to get a child to fold the front legs, & Paul to
hold the back ones
( bunny rabbit back kicks can really hurt when it is Biffy!!) with
Ross holding his muzzle just so that we can get to the damned knot he
didn't bother to take care of..
Worse, you have to do it all in the name of LOVE....
Ringo is a different matter altogether..)
S;o)