Old January 1st 08, 04:19 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
~Jan~

Default KITTY LITTER DUST

I use these products below, I have 3 cats and 3 boxes
They are great!!! no odors no dust :-)
Yesterday's News litters are made with recycled newspapers and contain no
small particles, so they're truly dust-free.
Fresh Step Crystals offers a convenient, lightweight litter that locks in
odor and absorbs wetness better than the leading clay litter dust-free

"Dennis" wrote in message
Just became a cat owner a few months ago and thought I had done all my
homework on the pros and cons of owning a cat, but there's always
something you miss. In my case, it's the dust from the kitty litter that
has settled over everything in my home. Is there anything that can be done
to eliminate this most annoying problem. And before you even think of it,
I ALREADY OWN A FEATHER DUSTER AND VACUUM CLEANER

--
Dennis