Old October 14th 14, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default bad weather

It's rained for the past two days, Boyfie wants to be on my lap all the
time. I don't blame him but it's irritating if I can't sit down without him
jumping on me all the time. I point him towards his bedroom for a sleep, he
says no, I prefer to sleep on you.
We'll have to come to some kind of arrangement. which will not be 12 hours
of laptime. Of course I love him on my lap, but not all day and evening.
He is very attached to me.. but enough is enough.
So what to do.?
I'll probably have to go out for a few hours every day, because if I do he
goes up to bed.
It's not that I don't love him, I do, a lot, but sometimes I need a rest
from him because he adores me too much.