Old June 2nd 04, 01:11 AM
Ted Davis

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 22:41:47 GMT, "Magic Mood JeepĀ©"
wrote:

Tobacco juice works as well. My mom used to buy the 'bricks' of chewing
tobacco, soak it in a coffee can of water for a couple for days, then pour
that water (looked like tea or coffee) into a sprayer or squirtbottle, and
spray weeds/grass that she didn't want growing. It's the Nicotine that
kills the plants. Works very well on poison ivy & other vines.

That's *far* from nontoxic to mammals.

As for salt, the water is just a carrier so any ratio that will pour
(including dry salt) will do - the weaker the solution, the more you
need. It doesn't take much.

T.E.D. - e-mail must contain "T.E.D." or my .sig in the body)