Old July 21st 08, 01:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default Chester has a purrday!

"Susan M" wrote in message
Hi all:

Chester's 12th purrday was almost lost. His honourary 12th purrday (not
sure what the real day was) was the 19th of July. Otis was 12.5 that day.

Chester is remains fluffy and cheerful and celebrated by waking us up at 4
AM today and settling in for a good loud leg groom by our faces. We are
so tired.

I will give him some catnip today and a good long brushing.

Chester was Grandma Shirley's favourite cat - she found Otis a little ill
mannered.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Oh I missed it! Happy belated purrday to the affable little booger! He is
a ray of sunshine like my Stinky.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net