Old September 16th 12, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue,alt.pets.cats,rec.gardens,misc.consumers.house
Bill Graham

Default Fences - Cats - DIY?

Higgs Boson wrote:

Hic jacet lapin! Fluoridation. Betcha the other examples are on the
same level...

Yes. - The unconstitutional level. Like taking $4000 of my tax money and
giving it to that welfare bum down the block with rusty cars all over his
front lawn so he could buy himself a new car, while I pedeled a bicycle to
work for ten years.... You better vote early next November, cause when I
vote, I will be so mad I will tear the lever off the machine.....