Old January 25th 11, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Cold, cold weather!

"rafflescat" wrote in message

Meantime, Meowmie is mostly well trained. Iz still got a little wurk
to do
cause she do not get up anna feed me until her little buzzing thing
says i
kin eat in the morning. I tried to kill the buzzing thing but den
she
didnt
get up at all until Cash woked my daddy2foot! I gooted mai brekfast
late!

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Haw haw haw! Neffur gotted up atawl! hahaha!
Ahem.....sorry fur waffin...but a wil bussin fing neffur bussed n yu
neffur gotted fed! hawhawhaw! Dus yu wanna buy a kattulpwod? Cheep?

Harry, waffin.

Harry, yew iz tew sillee. dew yoo gitz hurrikanes dere? we dunt heer,
but
wee gitz lotza rain..
nope on da kattulpwod effen iffen et iz cheep. jest be fankful, yew
awl git
fudz wen dere r starfing kitties in da OWT hoo dunt git INNY fudz. !!
Mosey

Me wus waffin at thu lady wiffa alarm cwock, notted poor kittiez
starfin!
Sorry, me meen no offence.
I is always wurrid bowt offur kittiez not as lukky as usses n whu ar
inna owt awlda tyme.
Is soso cold heer dat we fink if Miss Sukie had still bin an OWT
kitty dat she wood surely
hav died cos at tymes, da tempurratyoor wus minus 12 an dats cold. Da
Yew Kay has had
da coldest wintur on wekord da news says an we beleef dat.
We neffur often has hurrikanes doe...purrhaps itty bitty tornadoes in
England - a long long way away frum heer.
We jist gets wind, snow, ice n rain...an dats enuff!
Maybe soon we will get inna gardun an get sum nyce sun....I wike sun.

Harry.

=====
Weez got sunny daze an 70teez.
weerd tempyshurz.